Deposit checks from the comfort of your own phone – for FREE.
Our Mobile Banking App makes depositing a check as easy as snapping a picture on your Android® or Apple® phone, with the same level of security and protection as Online Banking.
- Log in to our Touch Banking App
- Tap the Deposits tab on the top, and then select the New Deposit option.
- Choose the account you'd like to deposit into and type in the amount of the check.
- Snap a picture of the front and back of your check and submit.
- Get confirmation on your device and by email for each successful deposit. It's that easy.
Watch our how-to video to learn more:
Ideal for Everyday Deposits
For routine check deposits, Mobile Deposit is the way to go. Deposits can be made any time, 24-hours a day. When you deposit a check before 3:45 P.M ET on any business day, the full amount will generally be available for withdrawal the next business day. Deposits made after that time will post on the next business day.
- One check may be deposited at a time using Mobile Deposit
- The maximum per check/per day is $2,000
- You may deposit up to 5 checks per day
- Any personal or business check payable to you, the account holder
- The max amount can be adjusted on a case-by-case basis. Please call us for more information.
- Properly endorsed: i.e. "For Deposit Only" or "For Mobile Deposit Only" and with your signature
- Has not been altered, torn, or folded
- Bears the original signature of the person on whose account the check in drawn
- Contains the following information which can be clearly read:
- Amount, Payee, Maker's signature, proper date, and check number
- Information identifying the drawer and paying bank that is commercially printed on the check including the MICR line, routing number and account number
Review our Mobile Deposit Agreement for more information and learn how we protect your personal information. Have questions about Mobile Deposit? Email us or call our Checking Account Department at 315-797-2761.
Call our Deposit Operations department to get started.